We understand that everyone’s email inboxes are getting jammed these days, and that at times our updates are landing in the spam filter! So, we are going to add a blog update to make sure you have access to the news WHEN YOU WANT It! Here it is! Feel free to glance to the BOLD items to make this even quicker!
- Last month of the summer challenge! It is never too late to join or come back after a vacation! This is a personal challenge and one to be used to help keep you motivated to visit your mat! Stay tuned for a celebration class to close this challenge and move into September. (its’ just too early for me to even think about Fall yet)
- Our next CSA Farmer’s market produce class is on Thursday the 3rd at 5:30 PM. $10 – no advanced registration needed.
- Charity of the month is the Montour Trail! Join us Friday August 25 at our 6 pm community yoga class to dedicate your practice to this great local resource.
- Plank Challenge – Yes, you read that correctly! Let’s do it! We will start with 30 second suggested time counts and build up to two minutes by the end of the month. Remember it is a personal choice on how to do these – many modifications can be used!
- Kick off and introduction of our Sunday evening additional class on August 27 at 6:30 pm with an Essential Oil Yoga class! We will be adding a 75 minute time slot to Sundays starting the week after Labor day. The class will be a rotation of selections that will be gentle, basic, restorative or essential oil yoga.
- Labor day we will only have the 9:30 AM Vinyasa Flow! All other classes cancelled.
- Louann’s Restorative and Healing hands September class will be on the 24th. Registration online is available now! Only 7 slots. Cost $25
- South Fayette Community Day on August 26 at Fairview Park. We will have a booth/tent…something to let the community know we are out there! If you happen to be there, stop by and say hi!!
What’s still in development??
- A Fall cleanse and reset program with Jill and Meredith from Growing the Seed. This will most likely be a four week or 30 day reset that would start mid to late September. We are designing the details now and think you are going to love this!! Let us know if you’re interested!
- Monthly Beginner workshops to offer our new clients an opportunity for some focused attention. This is complimentary for our clients purchasing a $30 for 30 day special. Time and date being determined, but we are considering a late Saturday morning or early afternoon start time.
Social Media BONUS– Follow us to receive special notices and offers! We can’t tell you what the specials will be exactly, but we are sure you will like them!! Namaste!